UK’s best discounted embroidery promotions website
Our spectacular embroidery discount deals are promoted on a regular basis via emails and on our website. Discounts are not only for new customers, they are our way of saying thank you to our loyal customers.
Our embroidery discount codes are simple to apply, instructions on how to obtain and use your discount code will be available in the green box below.
Netdigitizing’s Promotion Page
Make weekends work for you.
Netdigitizing is happy to announce the return of our weekend Summer Promotion, get 30% discount off the first two orders you place over the weekend… Friday – Monday all summer long.
Promo Code: NDKSUMMERWE35
All discounted promotions are subject to a 2 day service.
You cannot use the promo codes for quotations – only new orders.
To qualify for your discount the promo code must be applied every time you place an order via the online system.
Your account must be up to date with no unpaid overdue invoices.
Not applicable for complicated animal or truck designs.
*Important please read our offer conditions below.
Offer Conditions Important Please Read
- Promo codes will not be applied if you have any unpaid or overdue invoices, all invoices, excluding invoices marked as raised, must be paid immediately to qualify for a promotional discount.
- Invoices containing discounted designs across any promotions must be paid at the beginning of the next month (within 7 days of the invoice date) failure to comply will void the promotion discount, the full cost of the design will be applicable.
- After recieving your promo code you must enter the code each time you place an order (Promo codes only work at point of order) until the promo code has expired. If you forget to place the promo code we are unable to change or apply the code to your order. Simply apply the code to your next order.
- All orders placed using a Promo code are subject to a two day service.
- Due to the popularity of our digitizing promotions it may take up to 24hrs for your promo code to be emailed, please bear with us.